Rappel For Rippleffect 2017!
We know there are thousands of charitable events out there so Rippleffect is offering a unique fundraising experience that stands high above the rest. In fact, it stands, 173 feet above the rest! On May 12th and 13th, nearly 100 intrepid adventurers will go Over The Edge by rappelling 13 stories down the side of one of Portland’s tallest buildings: One City Center.
The Rappel For Rippleffect Over The Edge event is an opportunity for participants to push their limits and engage in something they will never forget. With the spirit of adventure and the exploration of personal boundaries at the heart of the Rippleffect Experience, what could be a more fitting fundraiser than taking in the 360 degree view of Maine and Casco Bay as you take that big step Over The Edge!
Be A Rippleffect Rappeller!
Rippleffect Rappellers will earn their ticket to go Over The Edge by raising pledges on a personalized online fundraising page. As this event is limited to just 100 rappelers, we expect available rappelling tickets to be claimed quickly! Early and Open Registration will begin in January–Stay tuned in for specific dates for registration!
There are several ways that you can be involved with Rappel For Rippleffect:
- Individuals: To go Over the Edge, participants must raise a minimum of $1000. The majority of fundraising is done online through our donation portal.
- Teams: For every $1000 raised, someone gets to rappel. So if you or your company raise $3000, three people will get to rappel!
- Toss The Boss: Businesses and organizations can participate and be recognized as a “Rippleffect Toss The Boss” supporter by raising a minimum of $1500 to have a (willing) employer/supervisor go Over The Edge. Rally your co-workers to make it a company wide effort to raise funds or Rippleffect and see your boss take that big step over the side of One City Center! Companies that participate in Toss The Boss will receive event day recognition.
It is NOT too late to sign up for Rappel For Rippleffect 2017! Go to: www.rappelforripple.net
When:CEO Challenge/Liquid Courage Event: Friday, May 12th, 2017 Rappel For Rippleffect Event Day: Saturday, May 13th, 2017 Where: 1 City Center Downtown Portland, Maine
Proceeds from our Rappel For Rippleffect event will go toward:
- Increasing Rippleffect’s capacity to provide more scholarship opportunities for Maine youth
- Growing our community-based programs for schools and youth non-profits
- Providing year-round programs that build confidence, develop critical leadership skills, strengthen relationships, and grow participant’s appreciation for the outdoors thorugh the exploration of Cow Island, the waters of Casco Bay, and the wilderness of New England.
To learn more about Rappel For Rippleffect contact us today at: (207) 791-7870 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Over The Edge events company, our partners in putting on Rappel For Rippleffect, please visit www.overtheedgeusa.com
Rappel For Rippleffect Sponsorships
As we prepare for our 2017 event, we would like to thank last year’s Founding Sponsors, MaineHealth and Gorham Savings Bank, for making the 2016 event possible. We are excited to bring new friends from the community on board for our next event in May 2017.
For information on your company being a sponsor of the Rappel For Rippleffect Over The Edge event, contact us at: (207) 791-7870 or email: email@example.com.