When is it?
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
April Break: April 18 – April 22, 2016 (Monday- Friday)
Where is it?
Students aged 11-13 will be picked up and dropped off at Portland Yacht Services. Rippleffect will provide transportation to a variety of locations during the week. On Thursday morning, students will take the ferry out to Cow Island for an overnight adventure.
What is included?
- Professional instructors with a 1:7 instructor to student ratio
- Integrated environmental science, outdoor living skills, team building and leadership curriculum
- Transportation to activity sites
- Hot and cold beverages
- Any specialized equipment and extra warm layers
- Overnight on Cow Island Thursday
- Rock climb
- Zip line
- Explore local beach ecology and tide pools
- Overnight trip to Cow Island
- Play games that help make new friends
- Tie knots
- Map and compass orienteering
- Team challenges and initiatives
- Practice Leave No Trace principles