When is it?
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
February Break: February 20-23, 2018 (Tuesday-Friday)
Where is it?
Students will be picked up and dropped off at the Rippleffect office (159 State Street, Portland). Rippleffect will provide transportation to a variety of locations.
What is included?
- Professional instructors with a 1 to 7 instructor to student ratio
- Integrated environmental science, outdoor living skills, team building and leadership curriculum
- Transportation to activity sites
- Hot beverages
- Extra warm layers and winter gear
- Snowshoes and sleds
- Snowshoe in Bradbury State Park
- Go cross country skiing
- Explore local beach ecology and tide pools
- Go sledding on local sled hills
- Learn navigation skills through interactive scavenger hunts
- Learn winter wilderness skills
- Tie knots
- Build fires
- Set up a winter base camp
- Practice Leave No Trace principles
- Play games that help make new friends