159 State Street
Portland, Maine 04101
207-791-7870 / fax: 207-791-8998
Directions to Rippleffect Programming Drop-off and Pick-up locations:
Students will be dropped off and picked up at the Thames Street lot in Portland. Please see the map below for the exact location. If you are heading towards the water on Franklin Street, you will take a left onto Commercial Street. Commercial turns into Thames Street after crossing India Street. Continue down Thames Street until it terminates at the parking lot on the right. You will park in that lot and see our registration tables.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE REGARDING DROP OFF/PICK UP LOT: Please note that the lot where our drop off/pick up are occurring is a “no parking” zone as designated by the city. All vehicles “must be attended.” Essentially this means that vehicles should remain within sight of the driver. While this is primarily a concern for the 5pm pick up, this “attended vehicle” rule is enforced 24-hours a day.
Important Pick-up and drop-off notes for parents:
- Times and locations will vary based on your program. Always arrive at the drop-off location 10 minutes before departure time.
- Rippleffect staff will not be able to supervise participants until 15 minutes before departure time due to our daily staff meetings. Please stay with your child until that time.
- Times and locations will vary based on your program.
- Before dismissing a participant from a program, guides will identify the person picking up the participant and have a verbal check in.
- Persons picking up who are not on the sign-out sheet must be confirmed by the office or program director before dismissing the participant.
- Guides will remain with participants until they are picked up by the appropriate person.
- If a guardian is late, or does not show, the guide will call the contacts listed on the participant’s health form and notify the program director.